Who else could inspire this post but the always radiant and glowing Jennifer Aniston? Jen is the epitome of beachy, nautral beauty, so her look is perfect for anyone jetting off to warmer weather for vacation! Read on to see what I will be wearing out to dinner while away! Also, just as a side note, I tried to keep size in mind with all of these products, so a few of them come in travel sizes!
1) First things first, don’t forget to moisturize, especially after being in the sun all day, my skin can sometimes feel quite dehydrated. Next up add primer! Any one you prefer is fine, but I recently tried the new Clinique one and I am in love with it!
2) Next move on to your base. I used the NARS Tinted Moisturizer in Alaska (Light 2), and blended it in with my fingers. I like this one because it blends easily, and has the perfect amount of coverage for vacation make-up, when I don’t feel like wearing anything heavy. Added bonus: It has SPF 30, and since its sheer, will match your skin tone even when you get tan!
3) Lightly dust a bronzing powder on your cheekbones, nose, temples, chin, and jawline, to give an added glow. This plummy one from Benefit is my favorite! And you can skip the blush for this look, its unnecessary, and one less thing to pack!
4) Moving on to the eyes, cream shadow sticks are really easy to travel with, as they are not heavy like cream shadows in glass pots, and you don’t have to risk them breaking like powder shadows. Apply the lighter shade (Golden Pink) all over your lids, taking it into the inner corners as a highlight. Then take the darker shade (Bark) on your upper and lower lash lines, and blend out with fingers to get a soft, smokey eye! Don’t forget mascara!
5) Add a shimmering peachy, gold gloss (I like NARS Gold Digger) to your lips and voila! Your make-up is complete!
1) Prep clean hair by brushing through it, and sectioning it off.
2) Take 1-2 inch sections (depending on how thick your hair is), and wrap it around the curling wand, changing directions with each new section.
3) Add a little bit of Josie Maran Argan Oil Light to the ends of hair to keep it nourished and shiny, but not weighed down (remember: the sun can damage your hair too!).