When spring rolls around I always feel its time for a little revamp in my make-up stash… after a round of spring cleaning of course. I’ve got my eye on these five splurges for spring, to brighten up my everyday routine! What will you be splurging on this spring?
1) Chantecaille – Save the Bees Palette ($83): This gem of a palette is an all in one, with two eyeshadows, a highlight, and a coral/pinky blush. This palette is also refillable, and 5% of proceeds go to helping out the bees! What’s not to love?
2) Dolce & Gabbanna – The Blush ($45): Spending $45 on a blush is not something I take lightly, but the beautiful shade range and luxurious packaging make it a little easier to fork over the big bucks, for some D & G. My favorite shades are Provocative, and Rosebud.
3) Mason Pearson – Brush ($170): This is most likely the best brush out there, and I’ve heard they last a lifetime. If you really want to make brushing your hair everyday less of a chore, splurge on this everyday staple. (Bonus: this makes your hair shinier, and less frizzy)
4) Tom Ford – Eye Color Quad ($78): I have been lusting after one of these eye color quads ever since they first came out and the Lavender Lust quad is on point with the Pantone color of the year Radiant Orchid!
5) Cle de Peau – Concealer ($70): The holy grail of concealers, why not buy this to try out for the spring? It’s a great alternative to heavy foundation, so you can cover just what you need to, and let the rest of your skin show through!